Yearly Financial Highlights
(Extracted from Annual Report 2021)
Strong, Stable Growth Over The Years
PLife REIT has consistently performed up to expectations and has successfully delivered yet another year of stable growth.
Its robust fundamentals, focused growth strategy and prudent financial management strategies will support sustainable
returns for Unitholders.
As at 31 December 2021, PLife REIT owns a resilient portfolio of 56 high-quality healthcare and aged care properties
valued at approximately S$2.29 billion1.
- Based on latest appraised values (excludes adjustment for the right-of-use assets)
- Total portfolio value as at 31 December of each year
Financial Performance At A Glance
Sound Financial Metrics
PLife REIT maintains a robust balance sheet which provides greater financial flexibility to explore compelling investment
opportunities in line with its mission to deliver regular and stable returns for its Unitholders.
(As at 31 December 2021)
- Extended from 3.4 years to 3.9 years post terming out of short term loans of approximately S$91.6 million ("STL")
- Excludes lease liabilities, if any
- As at 31 December 2021, short term loans amounted to JPY7.97 billion (S$94.7m) were drawn down for the purposes of general working capital and
interim funding for recent acquisitions in Japan
- Executed a 5-year up to JPY7.71 billion committed loan facility on 29 December 2021 which will be drawn down to term out the STL when they fall due
in March 2022
- On 16 April 2020, the MAS has raised the leverage limit for S-REITs from 45% to 50%